The Global Initiative’s quarterly newsletter provides a round-up of news and developments towards universal prohibition of corporal punishment from around the world. In this latest edition, we present:
- Our new series of videos discussing how laws banning corporal punishment can become a reality for children.
- Defining our strategy for 2019-2020
- Launch of our Global report 2018 and other resources
- Steps towards prohibition in France, Georgia, Guinea, Japan and UK (Jersey) Scotland and Wales.
- Updates from the UN human rights system, including new recommendations on corporal punishment
- And much more!